Pantene - my most trusted hair care necessity



A lot of hair care products are offered in the market today. There are really huge varieties that women are confused of what to choose, but I have found mine with Pantene.


Pantene Hair Fall Control shampoo works well for me. After giving birth to my third child, I really experienced excessive hair fall. Afraid of the thought of getting bald, I tried switching from one brand of hair fall shampoo to another. At last I found the right one from Pantene. Upon first day of use, the hair fall significantly decreased. Since then I never changed my shampoo brand...


I don't have fine hair strands, even when I was young, and as I grow older, I observed that the strands become coarser so I looked for a shampoo that is gentle to hair to prevent further damage. That's when I found Pantene Aqua Pure shampoo. It is free of silicone and does not leave unwanted residue on hair. I use it alternately with Pantene Hair Fall Control.


My hair care regimen wouldn't be complete without hair conditioner. What I love about the Pantene 3-minute Miracle conditioner is that it locks in moisture for longer hours. My hair stays soft and manageable even if I stay longer under the sun. It comes in 2 variants - Total Damage Care and Hair Fall Control. 


When I am on the go, I don't forget to bring Pantene Pro-V All Day Smooth Miracle Water. It beautifully provides finishing touches to my hair. I can easily style my hair with it, I can actually finger-comb them; and it keeps my hair fragrant all day long.


Know more about Pantene here: http://www.pantene.com.ph


No comments:

Search This Blog

Featured Post

Dressing for a Black Tie Affair: A Guide to Event Elegance

Black-tie events are synonymous with glamour and sophistication. From weddings and galas to awards ceremonies and charity balls, these occ...

Must-Read

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Visitors

Flag Counter

Trending Now

Beauty & Fashion

Business / Real Estate

Health News

Popular Posts Last Month

Popular Posts All-time